8.11.2009

Summer Nights

Being in Camping Ministry, our summers are pretty crazy.  Matt usually does not get home until pretty late at night, so Jen has picked up a new hobby: sewing.  It seems there are so many fun things to make for Emma.  So, my first project came when I found this online.  My birds are done and now all I have to do is put it all together. 

These turned out so so cute, our little nephews look adorable in them!
These are some little bags that I made for my sister.  They are an Amy Butler pattern, I really like her stuff.  They turned out a lot better than I thought they would and definitely took up plenty of time working on them.
So, that is what Jen has been up to till all hours of the night.  I have some other cute things in the works but I can't share them yet... 

1 comment:

  1. wow! you have done a great job!! i love the birdies, bags, and of course the onesies!!

    ReplyDelete