12.23.2009

Whoow!!! What a crazy past few days

Well, we were trying to avoid it but Jen had to go in to have surgery for the ectopic pregnancy. She passed out at home and Matt called an ambulance to take her to the ER. Doctors there figured out that the pregnancy had rupture and need emergency surgery. The Surgery went well, only an hour long but she lost a lot of blood. 6 units overall were transfused through out the whole ordeal.
We have had tons of support and help from our friends and family. Our neighbors across the street sat at our house with Emma from 11pm - 6am the night Jen went in. My parents are here right now taking care of Emma and the house while I am at the hospital with Jen.
Jen will now have to take it easy and enjoy a relaxing Christmas at home with everyone taking care of her.
To add to all of this, her whole family is still in Hawaii on the family vacation that we were supposed to be on too. We are so blessed our doctor recommended we not go on the trip.
Praise the Lord!!
Matt

3 comments:

  1. Jen -- You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We ask for healing both physically and emotionally for you. Hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable Christmas with your family. Love, Ambre

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I am so happy to hear that you are ok - as much as you can be, jen! and so happy that matt was there when you passed out!! we are praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, get better soon! I am so glad you weren't alone. I feel like I want to come take care of you!! If I lived closer, I totally would. Praying for you and your family, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete