8.11.2010

What a Week!

Last week Jen and Emma got to hang out in Houston with Gigi & Paka while Matt was in Colorado doing some training for staff. We had a great time, lots of playing and lots of spoiling! Jen was mainly in town to help out and do a lot of events for a dear friend getting married. It was so helpful to have my parents there to watch Emma so that I could fulfill my matron of honor duties! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I was blessed to be a part of it! Matt got to come for a few days and hang out and come to the wedding. Here are just a few pictures from last week.
18 Months old, what a big girl!

Emma's new BFF, her Paka


Running in the sprinkler park with cousin Anna, she loved it!

Somehow the only picture we left with, taken by a guest at the wedding on their phone and emailed to us, sad I know! I will have to get more than just us tying cans on the back of the car... like the ones of us on top of the dugout at Minute Maid Park!

1 comment:

  1. yes! i want to see pics of the wedding! i bet it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete