1.05.2012

Another Year

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone so quickly. I would never have imagined our life to look so different in one year. 2011 definitely had its share of challenges, struggles, tears, loneliness and adjustments. I will admit that I am glad it is gone - but I am also grateful for what the year taught us as a family. Through unwelcome circumstances we grew closer as a family, we grew closer to our Mighty God, I saw His hand work through tough situations, I have learned that I must rely on Him to be my ALL - not just some. I have learned that we can live on little and we have seen Emma adjust far better than I could have imagined, and thrived through it all. And we have seen that God is faithful, even though most prayers have not been answered, He is still faithful. Today I can across this verse:
Ps. 40.3
"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in Him."
May that ring true in our lives. I am thankful for a tough year. Thankful that we can come out on the other side and still say God is GOOD!!
Looking ahead at 2012 I know their will be struggles - but there are two things that, Lord willing, look very promising:

Baby Waller!!

A HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment