1.03.2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great long Christmas this year! Emma and I were at my parents house for about 2 weeks and Matt got to join for over a week as well! We were able to see his parents and grandparents, which was such a special treat, and spend a long time with my family.
Is. 9.6 - "For unto us a child is born, to us a son is give, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
This verse stood true so many Christmas' ago and rang true this Christmas as well. This year He orchestrated so many details for my whole family to be together. It was a cherished time of playing and laughing, quality long night talks, worshiping together, and being thankful. What a precious family He has granted me with - I could not be more grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment